A tender goes through the following stages:
- Advertising: A tender is advertised so that all interested parties could apply for.
- Evaluation: This is the second stage after a bid has closed, and all applications are considered.
- Awarding: A tendering company is awarded the tender.
- With each tender advertised on the website, all necessary documentations are available for you to download;
- Adhere to the closing date – no late tenders can be accepted;
- Look out for any compulsory site meetings or any other special conditions of contract, as non-compliance can disqualify you;
- Ensure that you complete all forms. Get advice if you are unsure of anything – contact Nadeem Diedericks of the WCPP Supply Chain Management if you need more information: email@example.com or 021 487 1736;
- When all the forms are completed and signed, please place your tender in an envelope with the tender number and deliver it before the closing time specified.
Tenders Being Advertised
|Title||Description||Tender Code||Closing Date||Download|
|Travel tender: International travel (click here for more information and link to information session)||A non-compulsory information session will take place on 06 September2023 at 11:00, on MS Teams:||WCPPT 01/2023||Tuesday, September 19, 2023 - 11:00||Bid document|
Tenders Being Evaluated
|Title||Description||Tender Code||Contact Person||View Register of Submission|
|Internet Connectivity and Disaster Recovery Services (click here for more information and link to information session).||A compulsory information session will take place on 05 April 2023 at 10:00,||WCPPT 05/2022||Mr Coby Skriker at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 021 487 1684|
|Title||Description||Tender Code||Date Awarded||Awarded Company|
|(Cancelled) Digital Online Platform (click here for more information on information session and opening of tender)||Cancelled - service no longer required||WCPPT 04/22|
|Cyber Security Managed services (Data protection)||A compulsory information session will take place on 02 August 2022 at 10:00, 7 Wale Street, Provincial Legislature Building, Cape Town.||WCPPT 02/2022||2022-08-12 11:00|
|Hansard Tender||A compulsory information session will take place on 05 July 2022 at 10:00, 7 Wale Street, Provincial Legislature Building, Cape Town.||WCPPT 01/2022||2022-07-15 11:00|