A tender goes through the following stages:
- Advertising: A tender is advertised so that all interested parties could apply for.
- Evaluation: This is the second stage after a bid has closed, and all applications are considered.
- Awarding: A tendering company is awarded the tender.
- With each tender advertised on the website, all necessary documentations are available for you to download;
- Adhere to the closing date – no late tenders can be accepted;
- Look out for any compulsory site meetings or any other special conditions of contract, as non-compliance can disqualify you;
- Ensure that you complete all forms. Get advice if you are unsure of anything – contact Nadeem Diedericks of the WCPP Supply Chain Management if you need more information: email@example.com or 021 487 1736;
- When all the forms are completed and signed, please place your tender in an envelope with the tender number and deliver it before the closing time specified.
Tenders Being Advertised
|Title||Description||Tender Code||Closing Date||Download|
|Hansard||A compulsory information session will take place on 23 May 2019 at 10:00, 7 Wale Street, Provincial Legislature Building, Cape Town.||WCPPT 01/2019||Friday, May 3, 2019 - 11:00||bid document.pdf|
|Internet Connectivity and Disaster Recovery Services||A compulsory information session will take place on 25 January 2019 at 10:00, 7 Wale Street, Provincial Legislature Building, Cape Town.||WCPPT 02/2018||Friday, February 8, 2019 - 11:00||bid document-Internet connectivity-DR 20190125.pdf, costing template bsc.xlsx|
|Supply, Installation and Training of a Wi- Fi solution.||A compulsory information session will take place on 29 November 2018 at 10:00, 7 Wale Street, Provincial Legislature Building, Cape Town.||WCPPT 01/2018||Friday, December 14, 2018 - 10:00||Tender document WCPPT 012018.pdf|
|Title||Description||Tender Code||Date Awarded||Awarded Company|
|Microsoft Licensing||A compulsory information session will take place on 08 February 2018 at 10:00, 7 Wale Street, Provincial Legislature Building, Cape Town.||WCPPT 05/2017||2018-02-23 11:00|
|Internet Connectivity and Disaster Recovery Services (Cancelled)||To provide a Disaster Recovery Solution for our existing Business Systems and connectivity to the DR Site; Internet connectivity services that will satisfy WCPP’s broadband requirements; Website hosting; Cloud archiving and filter.||WCPPT 02/2017||2017-10-20 12:00|
|Functional Enhancement Study – Review of the WCPP’s Organisational Structure, Benchmarking and Establishment||A compulsory information session will take place on 30 August 2017 at 10:00, 7 Wale Street, Provincial Legislature Building, Cape Town.||WCPPT 01/2017||2017-09-15 11:00|
|Purchase and implementation of Network Switches||Compulsory briefing session, 8 June 2016, 10:00, 7 Wale Street, Cape Town||WCPPT 01/2016||2016-06-20 11:00|
|SUPPLY AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING SYSTEM||A compulsory briefing session will be held on 30 May 2016 at 10:00-13:00 at the WCPP, 7 Wale St, Cape Town||WCPPT 02/2016||2016-06-13 11:00|