A tender goes through the following stages:
- Advertising: A tender is advertised so that all interested parties could apply for.
- Evaluation: This is the second stage after a bid has closed, and all applications are considered.
- Awarding: A tendering company is awarded the tender.
- With each tender advertised on the website, all necessary documentations are available for you to download;
- Adhere to the closing date – no late tenders can be accepted;
- Look out for any compulsory site meetings or any other special conditions of contract, as non-compliance can disqualify you;
- Ensure that you complete all forms. Get advice if you are unsure of anything – contact Nadeem Diedericks of the WCPP Supply Chain Management if you need more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 487 1736;
- When all the forms are completed and signed, please place your tender in an envelope with the tender number and deliver it before the closing time specified.
Tenders Being Advertised
|Title||Description||Tender Code||Date Awarded||Awarded Company|
|Purchase and implementation of Network Switches||Compulsory briefing session, 8 June 2016, 10:00, 7 Wale Street, Cape Town||WCPPT 01/2016||2016-06-20 11:00|
|SUPPLY AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING SYSTEM||A compulsory briefing session will be held on 30 May 2016 at 10:00-13:00 at the WCPP, 7 Wale St, Cape Town||WCPPT 02/2016||2016-06-13 11:00|
|Hansard Tender||Recording, transcription, translation and production of parliamentary debates and proceedings (Hansard Production) by the Contractor.||WCPP 03/2015-16||2016-03-04 11:00|